This is a large hotel with all the bells and whistles. Looks like a Star Wars creation. However, I did not find most of it aesthetically pleasing. I was also in a casita which was nice inside but outside looked like a Motel 8. There ws a dirty wash cloth in my room when I arrived, no shampoo, a bath tub with no hot water and a broken coffee machine. The pools are appropriate for kids but I was not interested in spending any time near or in them. The food was very good and the staff was attentive. The sheets were superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale