Just returned from a conference at this hotel. Very welcoming from the minute we arrived, even though they were overrun with attendees - extremely pleasant, everyone was approachable and worked hard to meet any ask. Even the staff as you walked to and from your room were friendly. Had a room at the end of the hall with a huge deck facing the golf course which was a very pleasant place to read and get caught up on e-mail. Room was well appointed. Bathroom amenities were top notch. Free coffee in the room. Turn down service included a refresh of the room, bottles of free water and chocolate -- most appreciated after a long day in meetings. Walked the beautiful grounds and found waterfalls and gorgeous landscaping. Exercise room was nice. Food throughout the event was delicious - I have lots of food allergies and they easily accommodated my every meal. Highly recommend - would return here in a minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale