We were fortunate enough to experience the hotel last week as part of a business conference. My wife tagged along and enjoyed the resort to its fullest! He resort is welcoming from the moment you drive up. The staff pay close attention to detail and are truly eager to ensure you are taken care of. Our room was very clean and large witha balcony overlooking the extensive pools. The food as very good, but not spectacular. Michelle, the concierge, organized a wonderful day trip to the town of Sedona and combined it with a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. The only thing they need to do is resurface the pools. They are beginning to show their age with parts of the pool floor discoloured. We would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale