This is our third year staying at the Phoenician for our family reunion. The place was really incredible. The service was amazing, each person more friendly and accommodating then the next, lots of fun activities over Memorial Day weekend for the kids to do. They always love the water slide too. We took a hike up camelback mtn as its so close, played tennis, swam a ton, ate great food at all of their restaurants. I think their fitness room is top notch as a trainer myself I found everything I needed to get a great workout in away from home. Would highly recommend this place for a family reunion or a getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale