You would rightfully expect the best out of such a prestigious and expensive hotel. The kind of place where you would not expect rooms overlooking another building separated by a roof top. We had a very small balcony with no sunshine at all. We would have appreciated to be able to enjoy some privacy on our balcony since the pools were over crowded with children, hard to find lounge chairs in April (probably a remainder of spring break). We did not expect families, once again considering that this is a pricey hotel. The spa services were again overpriced for the quality of treatments, the restaurants on site were also average. We travel a lot and we have to admit that we were disappointed. According to our experience, this hotel is over rated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale