This is one of the most impressive resorts in Scottsdale with a great central location and all the facilities and activities you could hope for. There are 27 holes of golf, and array of pools, spa, nice dining choices, wide assortment of room choices and beautiful common areas.
While the rooms and resort are grand in scale it does seem as if they are due for a renovation. The same goes for the spa. While they are still above average they are beginning to show their age. To be sure this is no reason not to go here. This is a top notch albeit expensive luxury resort that has set the standard in Scottsdale for many years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale