The hotel design is gorgeous. The grounds are well kept (who I wondered had pulled the short string and had to put the christmas lights around the many cacti?). The room was very spacious with a balcony overlooking the pool and a very active bunny. There were no pool noises but there were plenty of lawnmowers and assorted maintenance vehicle noises when outside.
The food at the italian restaurant was great, although the selection was a bit weak. The brunch food was great. Both dinner and brunch puts a dent in your wallet. Wifi was free and worked good.
Use selfpark after you check in. It is very convenient and much cheaper.
In terms of the service, it seems that they try hard but just miss it:
The hotel made a mistake and we were assaulted with numerous phonecalls and visits to the room to clear up the mistake. The maids also come to clean and in the evening for "turndown." The checkin took a long time as there were only 2 people at the desk. The restaurant waiters had to be asked to fill water, get silverware, etc. They could be a lot better trained and more attentive (for that price :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers a 27-hole championship golf course, onsite spa, and over 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale