In spite of new resorts which were built around camleback mountain, Phoenician has remained as a remarkable resort in Arizona.
Staff: Friendly and professional
Room; There have been wide varieties of teh room depending on where they are located. All were big in size, specially impressive bathrooms.
Location: Like most resorts, u need a car, there are always limo service available for 14$ to take to 5 mile radius which basically ocvers the mall, downtown area and restaurants.
Amenities: many swimming pools, Water slide (for the families with children). Very good renovated gym, Gold club and tennis court.
Lobby had live music band at every night I was there.
At times you may feel it is a not brand new hotel but you will feel at all time you are in a luxurious hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale