My family only had one negative experience during our stay at the Phoenician. I found their business center to be very poorly managed. Each guest who uses a computer station must agree to pay for internet use over five minutes. This is an understandable practice in trying to prevent guests from staying at a station for a large amount of time. The problem is that there is no logbook or personnel monitoring the time spent on a computer. I actually was approached by one of the business center staff members who wanted me to "estimate" what my time spent on the computer was A DAY PRIOR! How unprofessional! What if the staff member never saw me again during my stay? Or had approached the wrong guest? What if I had mistakenly thought I had stayed an hour as opposed to really staying only thirty minutes or vice versa? The staff would clearly be doing a disservice to me and the Phoenician!
When guests are paying for top quality service, it should be nothing less than the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale