Great hotel! When we arrived we were upgraded to a suite at the same price! Our suite had 2 beautiful bathrooms, a master bed and a large living area. We had 2 huge balconies which were nice too. The room could have used an update, new paint, new rugs and some color...all kind of tan! But it was nice and clean.
The front desk staff were friendly and very accommodating, although we did have to wait close to 2 hours to check in since we arrived a little early. We had dinner there and it was a fantastic meal.
The pools were nice but a little run down. Pool service was excellent!
My husband played golf there and enjoyed the course...nice Pro shop too.
I went to the gym and couldn't believe I had to pay to use the exercise equipment.....you would think that at $450/night you could use the gym for free!
Overall, a very nice place to stay and we would go there again! Great location to downtown Scotsdale!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, situated on 250 acres at the base of Camelback Mountain. From May through September 2017, The Phoenician will be undergoing extensive enhancements to its signature public areas. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale