My husband and I stayed at the Phoenician after Thanksgiving for a shopping weekend in Scottsdale. Location is great, 5-10 minutes to various malls, old town shops etc. Staff, when we saw any, seemed bored. No one ever smiled, and they seemed annoyed when you ask for something. At this level, you shouldn't ever even need to ask for anything. Training seems desperately needed in regards to service. For this reason alone, this hotel should lose a diamond/star rating. Food also was very mediocre at various outlets, room service, cafe, lounge. We did not splurge for Mary Elaine's (which I am sure is still great), but the quality of food did not extend to the rest of the outlets clearly. I was served a chicken breast that was simply reheated and must have been stored for at least a day (hard and rubbery, yuck). The rooms are spacious with large bathrooms and nice balconies, but this resort should be perfect for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From May through September 2017, the resort will be undergoing enhancements. During this time, the main lobby, front desk, pool complex, spa and select dining venues will be closed. These services and amenities will be available at alternate locations on the resort grounds. The Phoenician is a luxury resort in Scottsdale, AZ that offers an award-winning golf course, onsite spa, and 160,000 sq ft of indoor and outdoor event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Phoenician, Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenician, Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale
- The Phoenician Hotel Scottsdale