“Great Value”

Sonoran Suites of Scottsdale
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Value”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here on a guys trip. Plenty of room better than trying to hangout in someone's hotel room. The furnishings were adequate, not the best but by far from being the worst. It was clean, comfortable, and secure. The staff was helpful directions were clear we had no problems. My opinion better than a hotel unless you really want the personal service from having a staff available. Would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have been going to Scottsdale for golf vacation for some 10 years. Every year we used the service of Sonoron Suites and rented an apartment at the Kierland complex. The apartment at Kierland is great. It is very comfortable, spacious and clean. Also, the complex provides a a pool, gym, tennis courts and BBQ grills. The Kierland apartment is centrally located as it is close to shopping, a variety of restaurants and the numerous golf courses. Sonoron Suites is doing a great job and the staff is very helpful and timely in responding to any question you may have. I have worked with Peter Rudicil who is a pleasure to to deal with. I can highly recommend him and Sonoron Suites.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

The staff at Sonoran Suites helped me plan a golf vacation. They did an excellent job and were able to accommodate all of my needs. The staff was prompt returning emails and phone calls as well as handling some last minute changes. It was a very relaxing vacation. I would definitely recommend them to plan your vacation.

• Stayed May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I rented a 2 bedroom condo for my daughter and her new husband for their honeymoon as a last minute wedding gift before he had to return from leave. My initial phone call and conversation was with Peter and he was great to work with. I explained my situation and he was very accommodating, even going so far as to have fresh roses on the dining room table and rose petals scattered along the way to the master suite. The next day my daughter told me they had even put rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed. Very sweet! We visited her that day and I was very pleased with the location and cleanliness of the condo. Everything about it was cute but the best part is that my daughter and son-in-law really enjoyed their stay. Thanks Peter!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JayandJen317
Lantana, Texas
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was our 3rd trip to Arizona for golf/spring training. The first 2 years I booked hotel rooms and made my own tee times. Since we wanted to "upgrade" to a condo I contacted Justin at Sonoran Suites. He set us up in a 2 bedroom condo and arranged the tee times. The condo in Scottsdale was clean, comfortable and conveniently located. Perfect for a golf/spring training trip. Upscale dining, sports bars & shopping are 5 minutes away. Talking Stick Casino, which has 2 nice golf courses, is a 15 minute drive as is Salt River Fields the spring training home of the Diamondbacks and the Rockies. We'll definitely return next spring.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Sampson5259, Director of Sales at Sonoran Suites of Scottsdale, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for giving us such a great review! We would be more than happy to accommodate you on your next trip to anyone of our other locations too including San Diego, Palm Springs or Tucson.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Just got back from a week at Sonoran Suites in AZ (Greenway Parkway property). Annual, golf trip with my Brother and his sons. The 3-bed (2 bath) unit was clean, tidy and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. It's a condo./townhouse so it has a full kitchen and all appliances. It's not a "resort" so don't expect a concierge or hotel type amenities/services.

Last year was no different. Good accommodations, safe, convenient location.

Without a doubt we'll be staying at Sonoran Suites for our 2014 golf trip.

Finally, Justin and his crew are the best.

EYI - Honolulu

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time!
Temecula, California
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed at Sonoran Suites for our annual golf trip. Overall its a Ok place for a bunch of guys to sleep and relax after golf. I would probably look elsewhere next time based on a couple of things:

1. The beds in these units are all twins
2. Its not a true vacation rental (You are mixed in with permanent residents)
3. Bedrooms are VERY small

The guy who booked my trip for me was Justin Simpson and he did a great job !!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you Paul for taking the time to review our Accommodations. We'd love the opportunity to have your business again, however you are correct the Bed selection is either Two Twins in each room or One King. The beds can be a little small, especially if you are use to a larger bed style. The Master Bedrooms are quite a bit larger with there own small hallway and attached Bathroom, but the other Bedrooms aren't as large. Either way, if you ever want to stay with us again please contact us directly and we would be more than happy to work with you on your next Vacation. Thanks again!