Had a meeting at the Hilton Scottsdale. Group rate was $140 a night. Found the Tree about 300 yards away on a google map. It was $92. Booked there and had a great time.
The front is a total mess because there resturnat has been closed for three years but
the back is like an oasis. Just 26 rooms all on the ground floor with views of the grounds. When I arrived the Manager Kevin took me to my room and acted like he cared about my visit. That was nice.
At check out they asked me to reply here if I liked it and so here it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Smoke Tree Resort & Bungalows is a true desert oasis. Five lush acres are home to 26 recently remodeled suites and bungalows. These individual private retreats offer luxury accommodations with all the modern amenities. Enjoy a workout or relax poolside in the manicured gardens. The expert staff arrange everything from golf and tennis to hiking or massage. World-class shopping and dining is just steps away. Life is too short to sleep in chain hotels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your SmokeTree Resort & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoketree Resort And Bungalows
- Smoketree Resort & Bungalows Hotel Scottsdale
- Smoke Tree Hotel
- Smoke Tree Scottsdale