I cannot say enough about the staff at the resort! We stayed in Fairmont Gold (well worth it!) and felt like royalty every time we entered their lounge. Patty and her Fairmont Gold Team (Kristen, Marty, Clara and Jennifer) were always attentive and constantly asked "What can we do for you?". Dinner reservations, shopping suggestions, boarding pass printing....the list goes on! Kirsten even made sure that there was gluten free bread for us every morning (I made the request on our first morning and never had to ask again).
The grounds are massive and spectacular so bring good walking shoes! During our walks every staff member, we met, had a big smile and "hello" for us. The Well & Being Spa is a must, we spent time there each day. Our sons are both over 18 so they were able to use the spa facilities as well.
Make sure to walk through the grounds at night and check out the various bon fires. The one near our room had rocking chairs so we sat there in the evenings to watch the stars. I understand that you can order S'mores ingredients to roast by the fire! We found out about it on our last day so we will do that on our next visit! Lunches by the pool were delicious and our favorite meal at the resort was La Hacienda...great Mexican food!
This is a great resort for kid's of all ages....plan to stay there if you want to be made to feel like King's and Queen's!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you set foot on the grounds of the AAA/CAA Five Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you are surrounded by a mystical landscape of lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful desert plants and expansive green spaces – all set amid the sun-drenched Sonoran Desert and the majestic McDowell Mountains of Arizona. Blending exquisite pampering and warm, personalized service with alluring Spanish-style architecture and outdoor adventure, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers all of the superb amenities you expect from a world-class destination resort: -Lavish Well & Being Spa, featuring a variety of spa, wellness and fitness services -Two championship-level TPC golf courses, home to the Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open -Six sparkling heated pools, featuring waterslides, cabanas, poolside service and a 9,000 sq. ft. white sand beach -Five award-winning restaurants and lounges, with something delectable for every taste -316,000 square feet of flexible event space, including both indoor and outdoor venues with two conference centers -Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, offering a wide range of onsite activities to keep kids happy and engaged -Personalized Concierge services, offering access to exciting activities to satisfy everyone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess