Have stayed at the Fairmont Scottsdale a number of times, always for the Phoenix Open. It is a wonderful weekend and cannot recommend it enough, even for those who are not avid golf fans. The hotel is on the golf course and you can access the event directly from the hotel. The atmosphere at the hotel is really fun at this time. The superbowl is always on the Sunday of the Phoenix Open and the hotel bar is the perfect outdoor location for the big game.
I stay in the Casita's this time, remembering them from 6-7 years ago as excellent. Now the rooms could be updated, but remain very nice and comfortable. The wifi in the rooms is of a very good quality.
I used the gym and the spa. I particularly like the roof top pool in the spa, very relaxing.
Food is very good throughout and staff extremely friendly and helpful.
There are lots of company conventions at the hotel, which can give it a "business" atmosphere and I am not sure if it would be perfect for kids, however the family would love the outdoor pools.
I will certainly be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you set foot on the grounds of the AAA/CAA Five Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, you are surrounded by a mystical landscape of lagoons, fountains, fire pits, colorful desert plants and expansive green spaces – all set amid the sun-drenched Sonoran Desert and the majestic McDowell Mountains of Arizona. Blending exquisite pampering and warm, personalized service with alluring Spanish-style architecture and outdoor adventure, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers all of the superb amenities you expect from a world-class destination resort: -Lavish Well & Being Spa, featuring a variety of spa, wellness and fitness services -Two championship-level TPC golf courses, home to the Annual PGA Tour Waste Management Phoenix Open -Six sparkling heated pools, featuring waterslides, cabanas, poolside service and a 9,000 sq. ft. white sand beach -Five award-winning restaurants and lounges, with something delectable for every taste -316,000 square feet of flexible event space, including both indoor and outdoor venues with two conference centers -Trailblazers Family Adventure Center, offering a wide range of onsite activities to keep kids happy and engaged -Personalized Concierge services, offering access to exciting activities to satisfy everyone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fairmont Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Fairmont Scottsdale Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Fairmont Hotel Scottsdale
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Scottsdale Fairmont
- Scottsdale Princess