“Clean”

Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North
Ranked #36 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
“Clean”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

My biggest thing with any hotel is.... Cleanliness. This hotel is clean and appears to be updated for an old structure I did have an issue with my room smelling like spoiled milk, but turned the air on high sprayed some body spray and it went away. I'm not sure if it's a cleaning product they used or the guests around but as a hotel to stay in as I'm passing thru I would do it again especially with the price we got for the night. I has a nice continental breakfast and pool area. I give this hotel a good review!

• Stayed August 2013
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Mortonfamilyof5,

We really appreciate you taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry you had an unpleasant odor in your room and compliment your ingenuity. Our hotel has been around for a while, and we take pride in keeping it up to date and providing our guests with a great experience. I hope we can serve you here again.

Ken Jacobs
Guest Relations Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Travelers also viewed these Scottsdale hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale/Riverwalk
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Scottsdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley
Holiday Inn Express Scottsdale North
Howard Johnson Scottsdale Old Town

Been to Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North

Property: Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North
Address: 7330 N Pima Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-4014 (Formerly Pima Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Arizona > Central Arizona > Scottsdale
#7 Best Value Hotel in Scottsdale
#11 Business Hotel in Scottsdale
#12 Romantic Hotel in Scottsdale
#28 Family Hotel in Scottsdale
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Scottsdale North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pima Inn And Suites