We were on the road for way too many hours and needed a long rest. We drove in and got a suite, they matched the quoted price of Hotels.com. And we ended up with a very nice suite with a view of some mountains and the pool. We ordered room service and it was delightfully fresh. We had cobb salads. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed, comfy. We did order a movie, but the movie had a lot of lines through the tv, made the viewing less than desirable. We called down and they gave it to us for free. Upon waking in the am we had a bill waiting for the room, room service, and the movie that was supposed to be free. There was also a "complimentary newspaper, (we never requested) at our door. So, we went down and they removed the movie charge and charged us a dollar for the newspaper instead. Go figure! They almost had a five star rating but the movie fiasco and the newspaper charge I had no choice but to go four star. I would stay again, but pass on the movie and ask for no newspaper unless you want to pay for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town offers a relaxing way to enjoy a business or leisure stay in Arizona. Our hotel in Scottsdale features spacious suites with a range of helpful amenities, in a convenient Old Town location near Scottsdale Stadium and Fashion Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott Hotel Old Town