Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town
$158
$139
$195
$179
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$107
$159
$799
$178
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$209
$94
Agoda.com
$239
$189
  • Pool
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$159
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancefrench doorsmurphy bedbusiness hotelsitting roomsmall balconyfront desk staffwet barsink areaself parkingbars and restaurantsbusiness travelper dayseparate bedroomdefinitely stay here againgolf cart
Reviewed April 24, 2014

So, we really enjoyed this hotel and its location. Nice. Clean. Comfortable. Great staff with a smile.

Downside. Hotel staff not so knowledgeable behind the smile. Be prepared for your own directions, etc. Also, watch your credit card statement closely, after you get home. Add-ons begin getting charged, like the in-room bottled water, and it takes a takes a lot of effort to get them reversed - for me it has been 3 phone calls (no replies to messages and filing a dispute with the credit card company so far). Maybe this is a simple "extra" for the hotel to charge and make a some extra profit. Pain in the rear.

So, other than the above, a nice hotel with an excellent in-town location.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Mary L, Manager at Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear CJ5687

Thank you for taking the time leaving a comment about your recent stay at the Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town. I sincerely apologize that your recent stay was not entirely satisfactory and appreciate your feedback as this assists us in continuing to improve.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the unexpected charges on your statement. I would be more than happy to get that taken care of right away if you would reach out to me directly. We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction and would never want to charge you for anything extra.
Also, thank you for bringing to our attention that our staff wasn't able to share their knowledge about the local area, directions ect. This is something that we should be able to provide to all of our guests and we will be working on a training refresh.

Please know you’re a valued customer and appreciate your loyalty to Marriott. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. If I may be of assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at 480-874-6037 or via email at Mary.LaFond@marriott.com.

Mary LaFond
Executive Assistant - General Manager Karen Chastian
Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town
mary.lafond@marriott.com
480-874-6037

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great location in downtown Scottsdale. I thought I'd have to use the city's (free) trolley system to get to and from places but this hotel is perfectly located close to all the attractions, shopping and restaurants. I walked every where within the downtown area. The hotel is clean and my room exceeded my expectations. Nice pool area. Pool towels provided on the lounge chairs. Hotel bar is a good place to meet other guests. Restaurant has good breakfast options. I didn't eat lunch or dinner at the hotel only because the area is full of great restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank canadiantraveller70
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We booked a suite here after ditching a near-by privately-owned condo rental we had already paid for but didn't like (best to avoid Sunrise Condos). The hotel was perfect for me, my husband and our 16 year old son. Location made it easy to walk to restaurants and mall. Rooms were clean, lobby/bar was nice, and the pool area was comfortable, not crowded and with food & drink service. Really helpful, happy, and nice staff. Cookies each afternoon and easy to find free parking on the nearby streets. Great stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Shelly I
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

This is a good hotel with the lobby and bar area new. The rooms, I had a suite are clean and well furnished. The bartender, I forgot his name is awesome. He was very friendly, remembered my name and drink each night, and very on top of everything. Thanks Marriott!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank DagFam
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We booked this hotel as part of a MLB spring training package. The suite is very roomy, service great, and an excellent morning breakfast. It's in the middle of Old Town so convenient to many restaurants. The walk to Scottsdale Stadium was less than a mile and easy. Lot's of transport options in the area as well. In Marriott style be ready for Wifi charges, parking charges, etc. The gym is small but well equipped. Not too far from the canal for a morning run as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple