I stayed at the mariott hotel on Old town over the holidays and was very disappointed. I was booked in a room with construction work scheduled on a room above my head, the tub was never cleaned for four days which had hair fr a previous guest. The location of my room was on the other side of the housekeeping storage room, so every morning about 8 am I would hear the banging of carts and items being thrown around. I also received another guest's express Checkout bill under my room door for no reason. I had a very bad experience in the hotel restaurant after ordering a 26 dollars steak that I Sked twice to have it cooked well done and it was returned to me the way it left and was cold. This was the worst stay I have ever had at a Marriott. I will not be staying in one again after what I paid for four day and two rooms with this poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town offers a relaxing way to enjoy a business or leisure stay in Arizona. Our hotel in Scottsdale features spacious suites with a range of helpful amenities, in a convenient Old Town location near Scottsdale Stadium and Fashion Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott Hotel Old Town