I stayed three nights on a business trip and found this a very comfortable hotel. I especially like the floor plan of the suite, which allowed two of us to get ready at the same time without getting in each other's way.
The bed is wonderfully comfortable (some sort of downy pillow-top mattress). The rooms would benefit from stronger lighting as it was difficult to read in both the sitting room and the bedroom.
We ate in the restaurant one night; the food and service were fine,though quite slow.
The location is great...walkable to shops, restaurants, art galleries. I was surprised that the boutique shops closed at 5-5:30 even during the holiday season, so I was only able to window-shop after work. The nearby mall is huge and open later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town offers a relaxing way to enjoy a business or leisure stay in Arizona. Our hotel in Scottsdale features spacious suites with a range of helpful amenities, in a convenient Old Town location near Scottsdale Stadium and Fashion Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town Hotel Scottsdale
- Marriott Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Marriott Hotel Old Town