1,753 results
All reviews two bedroom villa scottsdale resort the main hotel pool bar full kitchen washer and dryer business center pool side business trip king bed nice property spring training old town fitness center flemings conference patio
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very disappointed for being assigned a room different from the one I had selected, and that was confirmed to me in my reservation confirmation. I needed a pool side room but I was assigned a parking lot room with plenty of noise and people chatting out while having a smoke.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Doug H, General Manager at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for being with us and for this feedback on your stay at our resort. I apologize for the issue you experienced with not getting the room and location that you had selected. I am also sorry if you were not immediately moved to a room better meeting your expectations once you made staff aware of this issue. I have followed up with my Director of Front Office to address with her team to prevent such issues in the future. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you we are better than this.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Completely enjoyed our stay at this resort! If you are staying for an extended period of time I recommend staying in one of the Villas. The Villas have their own private swimming pool/spa and they are also perfect for families......tons of space!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so very much for selecting one of our Villas for your stay in Scottsdale and for this excellent review and highest ratings on your experiences. We appreciate the compliments and look forward to being of service to you again on your next trip.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

This property is in major renovation mode. Not only is the construction a nuisance, it seems to have worn staff morale down or something. Hilton staff are usually friendly, hospitable, and accommodating, Not at this location. Avoid until renovations are complete.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Doug H, General Manager at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thank you for selecting our resort and for this feedback on your stay. I apologize not only for the impact of the renovations but also the lack of friendliness and hospitality from staff. Obviously, with a renovation, albeit the impact is limited in scope, the staff needs to be even more attentive to our guests needs in order to make up for any nuisances caused by the renovation. I will follow up with my management team and staff overall to ensure we are focused on delivering great service and hospitality to our guests. The lobby renovation will be finished this week and the guest rooms renovation will continue through the summer but will only be 15-30 rooms of the entire resort. We do hope that you will give us anther opportunity to show you we are better than this.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

We were traveling for a family get together, stayed in the villas, because of the reported amenities and transportation. Room had broken ice maker, faucet, towel racks, and bugs. Very difficult to reach anyone by phone at the front desk, transportation was severely limited one driver for 340 guest, you do the math. Had to walk home from restaurant one night because we couldn't reach anyone at the hotel. Pool bar very under staffed, spa was dirty and steam room broken, TP roll holders broken, and double charged us.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for selecting our resort for your family get together and for this feedback on your stay. I apologize for the many issues you experienced and will address them with my team. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you we are better than this.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Everything is old and worn out, even towels and pool chase lounge. Birds are very aggressive making eating outside difficult. The pool is completely full of inner tube so you can't swim and a dead bird was on bottom of pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Doug H, General Manager at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Thank you for selecting our resort for your visit to Scottsdale and for this feedback on your stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the birds while eating. It is unfortunate that many people enjoy feeding the birds while eating outside, which only attracts them and makes them more aggressive. We do utilize safe and humanitarian means to try to address the problem. I also apologize that the inner tubes did not allow you to swim. I have followed up with staff to ensure we limit the number we put in, unless needed by other guests. In that follow up, I was also informed that there was a piece of bark in the bottom of the pool, not a dead bird. We hope that despite these issues, you will give us another opportunity to show you we are better than this and to enjoy the many improvements that are coming in our upcoming renovations.