“Nice Room and Property Experience”

Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas
Ranked #28 of 75 Hotels in Scottsdale
Oak Park, California
“Nice Room and Property Experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel was nice may be a bit dated color wise but it was clean and the room was spacious. We had the two double beds for the three of us. I wish they had been two queens, instead but for one night it was fine. The Peter Roth toiletries were especially nice and we enjoyed them.

Room Tip: As for a room not facing East, to help avoid the morning sun and heat.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
doubletree1, General Manager at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for being with us and for this "nice" review on your stay at our resort. We appreciate your feedback and business. I highly recommend that the next time you are back in our area you reserve one of our Villas. They are the best for three or more people as they offer 1600-1800 square feet of luxury, with two bedrooms, each with their own full bathroom, kitchen, laundry, dining and living rooms and a private patio. They provide three beds as well as a sofa bed that would have better accommodated your needs. I hope you return again soon and give them a try.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (240)
nyc, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

beautiful hotel..close to everything..amazing staff..from entering the lobby to check out all my needs were me and more..even the bell captain wanted to rnsure that everything was perfect..i signed up for hilton rewards after this amazing weekend and will be back here again

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for being with us and for this "amazing" review and highest ratings on your stay at our resort. We greatly appreciate your business and compliments of our resort, our Villas and the service and attitude provided by our staff. We do hope that we will see you back again soon.
Lawrence, New York
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed in a villa. Great room at a great price. The pool was open all night as well, and with temperatures in the 100's that was a great relief.2 bedrooms and 2 baths, large living area as well
Would certainly stay there again.

2 Thank Abraham L
doubletree1, General Manager at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you for selecting our resort and one of our Villas for your stay and for this great review and highest ratings. Our Villas provide great accommodations and are currently at their lowest rates during the summer season, a great value indeed, but for a limited time only as we are quickly approaching our busier fall season. Take advantage while you can. We hope to see you again when you can return to our area.
Tucson, Arizona, Usa
Reviewed August 24, 2013

While checking in at the Hilton Scottsdale, James Beeler Was so very helpful, It was a Pleasure to have stayed at the Hilton Because of James THANK YOU It is this kid of service you want to experience James gave me his Card & told me to call him if I needed anything

Room Tip: Always pick a room at or near the end of Hall Always Quiet
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for being with us and for this "rave" review of your stay and the guest service provided at our resort. I will share your complimenot of James, our Lobby Ambassador, with him and the rest of the team to provide him with the recognition he deserves for going above and beyond with every guest he encounters. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed in one of the villas which is about 1/4 mile from the main entrance. Upon arrival, I was absolutely amazed at the size of the room. Its huge. Upon further exploration of the room, I discovered how truly comfortable the room was and I indeed felt like I was at home. Additionally, the staff was amazing. Room service was perfect, check in was perfect, and checkout was just as easy.

Room Tip: If you're traveling with family, the villa's offer an excellent choice, with plenty of space...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Tim N
WOW!! Thank you for selecting our Villas at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas and this "stunning" review and highest ratings on your stay! We are so pleased that you were impressed with your accommodations and the services and attitude of our staff. We hope to see you back "home" again soon on your next visit.
Santa Fe, NM
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton for 1 night on our way to California and booked the room through Priceline's express deals. We got a great rate (it was mid-summer after all!) and couldn't have enjoyed our stay more. The hotel is centrally located in Scottsdale and the grounds and public areas are beautiful. Our room was spacious, attractive, quiet and very very clean. The bed was super comfortable. The bathroom was a little on the small side (as mentioned by other reviewers), but everything was clean, modern and the amenities first rate. The doorman (never got his name) could not have been nicer and valet parking was offered at no extra charge. When we left the next morning, he even gave us cold bottles of water for the trip. One of the better Hilton properties I've stayed in lately with an outstanding staff and comfy rooms! Thank you.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Julie87508
doubletree1, General Manager at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for being with us and for this very positive review and ratings on your stay at our resort. We appreciate all the compliments and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.
Kenmore, Washington
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When I checked in, there was two people at front desk. They both were happily talking with the other customer. There were only two customers, me and the other. After I finished giving all my credit card and ID, I got the key card. I asked for the cart to go get my bags from the car. The two people at the front desk were still into the conversation with the other customer while it was time for tired guest to go to bed, did not care to help to much. They only looked at me when I found the cart on my own. I felt like my and my family did not exist when I came back in with my parents and my daughter. They were still talking to the other customers. Maybe we are foreigners.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank anne b
Thank you for selecting our resort and for this feedback on your stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced at checkin. I have reviewed your comments with my Director of Front Office Services to address with the appropriate team members at the front desk and bellstaff. We do hope that the rest of your stay with us went well and that you will give us another opportunity to show you that these issues have been addressed and that we are better than this.