Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$106
$99
$197
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
$104
$99
  • Pool
3 Palms Hotel(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$53
$159
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$169
$97
Agoda.com
$207
$197
  • Pool
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
$239
$261
$254
  • Restaurant
1,592 results
All reviewstwo bedroom villascottsdale resortthe main hotelpool barprivate patiofull kitchenbusiness centerfront desk staffwasher and dryerking bednice propertymain poolshuttle serviceold townspring trainingfitness centerflemings
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When I checked in, there was two people at front desk. They both were happily talking with the other customer. There were only two customers, me and the other. After I finished giving all my credit card and ID, I got the key card. I asked for the cart to go get my bags from the car. The two people at the front desk were still into the conversation with the other customer while it was time for tired guest to go to bed, did not care to help to much. They only looked at me when I found the cart on my own. I felt like my and my family did not exist when I came back in with my parents and my daughter. They were still talking to the other customers. Maybe we are foreigners.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank anne b
doubletree1, General Manager at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for selecting our resort and for this feedback on your stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced at checkin. I have reviewed your comments with my Director of Front Office Services to address with the appropriate team members at the front desk and bellstaff. We do hope that the rest of your stay with us went well and that you will give us another opportunity to show you that these issues have been addressed and that we are better than this.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Our family needed a place to rest on a cross country road trip and this hotel provided the perfect respite. The highlight for us was the excellent staff, especially the hotel ambassador, James. The only downside was the timing of the pool renovation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
doubletree1, General Manager at Hilton Scottsdale Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for being with us as you passed through Scottsdale on your road trip and for your positive reviews and ratings of your stay. I apologize that our main pool was closed for renovation but we do have our Villa pool open for all guest's to use, which has even more privacy and it's own Oasis Bar, serving food and beverage poolside. We will pass your compliments onto staff, especially James our Lobby Amabassador. We do hope we will see you again when your trips bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We loved staying at the Hilton. The living space was great! the beds were very comfortable and we loved that each bedroom had its own bath. The pool was very nice and had a bar area where they served food.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Carla A

Thank you for selecting our resort for your stay and for this great reviw and ratings. From your descriptions, it sounds like you were in one of our 45 Villas, as they have two separate bedrooms, each with their own full bathrooms. Great for families!! We are glad you had a great timea and hope to see you back again.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel. The villa suites were very spacious and clean. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. One of the pools was under maintenance and we were left with the smaller pool, but it was very clean and close to our villa. I would definitely have me and my family come back to this hotel in the near future.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Brunella F

Thank you for being wtih us in one of our Villas and for this really nice review and great ratings of your experience. We appreciate your compliments of our Villas, staff and amenities and will pass them onto our team. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Over the years, my friends and I have stayed at this hotel many times for our annual golf excursion. We've also tried other area hotels, but the Hilton Scottsdale Resort is our favorite! This particular trip was our 20th year of doing the golf excursion, so we decided to book a villa. We worked with Rachel Staenberg to book the villa, and I can't say enough about what a pleasure she was to work with! Our travel plans changed a couple times and Rachel was so accomodating as we worked through the changes! The standard rooms at the hotlel are fine -- nothing special, but the villa was incredible -- very spacious and really made our stay perfect! And as always, the entire staff was top notch! We've always enjoyed the pool at the Hilton -- never overly crowded, always some shade available, and the bartendar at the pool bar was a great! The hotel location is ideal, and the bell staff will provide shuttle service to nearby restaurants, etc. Rachel -- thank you so much for all your help . . . a perfect stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dennis669

Thank you for returning to our resort and for your positive review and highest ratings for our Villas, our staff and for Rachael, our Villa Sales Manager. She is there to assist and to service those groups or extended stays with their Villa needs and we will pass on your compliments to her. We hope to see you again on your next visit.