All reviews free golf green belt place to stay gas barbecues great perk food coupons thanks ladies maintenance guys tennis courts my home away from home grounds are immaculate storage space large walk in closet pots and pans laundry facilities spring training baseball front office
Reviewed July 10, 2016

I stayed at the Scottsdale Park Suites for 6 months while looking for a condo in Phoenix. The move in process went smoothly. The community is quiet and right on the Scottsdale Greenbelt which provides for a great walking or jogging path. The staff was wonderful and the daily dining made life easy!! Would gladly go back if I was in the same situation.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed March 31, 2016

We have stayed at SPS for two years in a row and thoroughly enjoy spending time with our traveling friends. We most enjoyed the cleanliness of the apartment, the maintenance and office staff, the hot tub, but most importantly the golfing and meals daily! We will definitely be reserving for the winter of 2017!

Room tip: I would recommend a room near handicap parking, a lower level with a King size bed. The park view is a great choice!
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank drdcjps
Reviewed March 31, 2016

Scottsdale Park Suites is the perfect home away from home for anyone looking for a comfortable, safe and friendly environment. From the complimentary coffee in the office to the spacious apartments (fully furnished) and the outstanding maintenance, housekeeping and front office staff, this is a place I'm planning to make my home away from home when visiting the area. And why not? The pool is heated, there are tennis courts and pickle ball on the property; complimentary golf, health club, and carwash nearby as well as having the property adjoin the Scottsdale Greenbelt. There are also donuts every Friday and great daily dining "deals" in area restaurants. Kudos!

Room tip: There are multiple two-story buildings You can ask for a room overlooking the park, available for a small charge.
Date of stay: March 2016
1  Thank Pattyoka
Reviewed March 24, 2016

Last October November saw us staying at this property for the 3rd time. Our stay was for 6 weeks. Our suite was on the 2nd floor over looking the Greenbelt (a local park)
As always the room was in excellent decorative order, with good quality bedding and towels etc. on the 2nd morning we reported that out stove was not working and within 90 minutes this had been removed and a brand new one delivered and installed. The staff here are all excellent without exception and are a credit to the complex. They are all friendly polite and helpful. We very much enjoyed our stay. Be sure to look at their coupon offers for local restaurants, they are good value for money.

Room tip: Worth paying a little extra for 2nd floor room overlooking Greenbelt
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gandjowen
Reviewed January 30, 2016

I loved my suite and the amazing perks that came along with the stay! I had a spacious closet, (ladies, you will appreciate the space) cozy living room, and plenty of counter space in the bathroom. The employees care about keeping the grounds well maintained and having a pool/spa available is amazing! Free meals every day, 12 mile greenbelt access, car wash once a month and tennis courts. What is there to complain about?! I will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: You could request to stay overlooking the greenbelt. It's beautiful.
Date of stay: February 2015