All reviews free golf green belt place to stay gas barbecues great perk food coupons thanks ladies maintenance guys tennis courts my home away from home grounds are immaculate storage space large walk in closet pots and pans laundry facilities spring training baseball front office
Reviewed March 24, 2016

Last October November saw us staying at this property for the 3rd time. Our stay was for 6 weeks. Our suite was on the 2nd floor over looking the Greenbelt (a local park)
As always the room was in excellent decorative order, with good quality bedding and towels etc. on the 2nd morning we reported that out stove was not working and within 90 minutes this had been removed and a brand new one delivered and installed. The staff here are all excellent without exception and are a credit to the complex. They are all friendly polite and helpful. We very much enjoyed our stay. Be sure to look at their coupon offers for local restaurants, they are good value for money.

Room tip: Worth paying a little extra for 2nd floor room overlooking Greenbelt
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gandjowen
Reviewed January 30, 2016

I loved my suite and the amazing perks that came along with the stay! I had a spacious closet, (ladies, you will appreciate the space) cozy living room, and plenty of counter space in the bathroom. The employees care about keeping the grounds well maintained and having a pool/spa available is amazing! Free meals every day, 12 mile greenbelt access, car wash once a month and tennis courts. What is there to complain about?! I will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: You could request to stay overlooking the greenbelt. It's beautiful.
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank JL71884
Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

Please, please ignore the rants of the previous reviewer. We are at the end of our fifth month vacation here at Scottsdale Park Suites and cannot fault anything. Many staying here are long term residents, working in the area, whilst others, like us, are on vacation. We found everyone we met to be friendly and courteous. The wonderful staff work very hard to keep the apartments and grounds in perfect condition. The apartments are very comfortable and contain everything needed for a comfortable stay. If you are on a vacation package then linens and towels are provided plus adequate kitchen equipment for those who wish to self-cater. The extras - golf, gym, local dining, wifi etc. - are well worth taking advantage of. The position, backing onto the Green Belt, is excellent. This is a well run complex with staff who are do everything possible to ensure that your stay should be comfortable enjoyable.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

Stay away! I asked for refund because management and the tenants are the worst people I've ever been around, period. I am the Army veteran 33 years old in 220 pounds and never felt so intimidated in my life. Everyone is passive aggressive and frankly management and care less they have red couches thin walls and again just terrible tenants the laundromat has overcharged me on several occasions and management does not care when addressed I get stared with him with an evil look as I try to express my feelings this place is horrific just absolutely horrific stay away, stay away!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled solo
9  Thank Keith F
Reviewed April 17, 2015

We recently stayed at Scottsdale Park Suites and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. The staff were most friendly, professional and accommodating. The grounds were spotless and access to the greenbelt for a variety of outdoor activities was enjoyed daily. We appreciated the free golf and the variety of eateries that encouraged walking and exploring. Easy access to the freeway and to a spring training venue was a great bonus and gated security gave us peace of mind. SPS would be our first choice for a future stay in the Scottsdale area.
Chuck and Lynn P