Scottsdale Park Suites
Doubletree.com
$224
$159
  • Pool
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$119
$161
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Talking Stick Resort(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$129
$178
LuxuryCollection
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$195
$169
Westin.com
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$119
$89
$239
$229
$161
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsfree golfgreen beltplace to staygas barbecuesgreat perkfood couponsthanks ladiesmaintenance guysmy home away from homegrounds are immaculatestorage spacelarge walk in closetspring training baseballfront officehot tubliving roomgolf course
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We spent two months at Scottsdale Park Suites August and September 2012 and the only thing we can say is that our stay was just perfect, everything is very well look after and the staff are great from Housekeeping to Reception, everyone, we really felt at home and we highly recomend this place,
Thanks a lot, we´ll be back, Jose and Carmen (Alicante) SPAIN

Room Tip: It depends what you are looking for, but I guess that the rooms facing the park have the best views
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ribera74
Reviewed September 1, 2012

If you are in phoenix area for a short time say 2-3 months or on a long vacation of 1-3 months, this is the place to be. Fully furnished apartments. In summer you pay quite less. All utilities paid, and free golf, La fitness and interesting restaurant coupons.
Staying there since two months and love it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank yatri23
ScottsdaleParkSuites, Manager at Scottsdale Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

We work very hard to provide our customers with affordable, hassle-free living, so it's great to see that you think we're hitting our mark! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of so many of our free perks! Were you staying with us for business, or vacation? Thank you for your kind words here on TripAdvisor and I hope to see you again soon.

Till then,
Kelly Fabran, Manager

Reviewed October 18, 2011

I was very pleased after talking with the staff and touring the property and decided this was a perfect location for my stay in Scottsdale. The grounds were very clean and kept up, I liked the fact that it is a quiet atmosphere. After comparing prices with other hotel complexes in the Scottsdale area, I made my decision to go to Scottsdale Park Suites because of their amazing all-inclusive prices. I enjoyed having a kitchen area where I was able cook, another way I saved a lot of money! All the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful. When I first toured the property, they informed me of their "freebies", something I have never heard of a hotel complex doing before! They include free passes to LA Fitness & free golf everyday! I'm not much of a golfer, but I used the LA fitness pass frequently! They also have coupons everyday of the week for free dining at places close to the complex. Since I was new to the Scottsdale area, I asked the leasing agent, of Scottsdale attractions in the area and received helpful information on shopping malls, restaurants, dry cleaners (free pick-up to the hotel), banks, everything! I'm sad to have to leave, but look forward to visiting next year.

Room Tip: I would ask for the rooms over-looking the park that borders the property. I enjoyed my morning coffee on the balcony, a great way to start the day! Also, there are so many amenities included, make sure to take advantage of them all. I visited their website frequently to see the freebies of the day.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I traveled there with my son to start his job, We did not have to much time before his first day of work. This is a furnished hotel suite. The staff members are friendly and helpful. They also have a lot of freebies even I did not have chance to use much. The mattress is firm. The room is clean. There are grocery store., Walgreen, Wal-mart super store within 5 miles radius. It's a excellence place to stay if you just come to the town and need some time to figure out where to stay eventually.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank IJ927
ScottsdaleParkSuites, Owner at Scottsdale Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

I'm so happy to hear that we could house your son while he was starting his new job in Scottsdale! We love living here and it's always a joy to help newcomers get to know our city. How long did he stay with us? Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and I wish your son the best of luck at his new job.

Kelly, Manager

Reviewed May 22, 2011

This the best run type of establishment i have ever encountered. The staff is above anything you find in the hotel sector. Since it is Private run they take the experience rendered to a degree you cant find anywhere, especially in Arizona. Every concern is remedied ASAP.

Kudos, Joe M.