3,637 results
All reviews gondola ride mineral pool swb restaurant southwest bistro adult pool sand beach nightly entertainment pool area golf course lobby bar self parking spring break beautiful property family pool family vacation lounge chairs scottsdale resort
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

This weekend was all about my family and The Hayatt employees, staff and amenities were all 100% satisfying. Best staycation we've had! We are planning our July 4th weekend here again. Looking forward to enjoying the adult side of the resort.

1  Thank Extraordinary802514
Reviewed June 14, 2019

My husband and I stayed here to have a short escape and boy is this place is a hidden gem. Now that night are warmer it was amazing to have dinner with all the floor to ceiling windows open and listen to live music.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2019

We love everything about the Hyatt Gainey Ranch. Great ambiance, pool, golf, restaurant, music every night is great! We love the location and have stayed here several times. We can’t wait to come back!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2019

I was there with my wife and little one. We enjoyed our stay there. All the eminities are wonderful.
I would recommend to book through your airline or combo pack. I found it was cheaper rather than direct booking at the hotel.

1  Thank Culture16601578253
Reviewed June 12, 2019

great place, especially if your bringing the grand kids lots of activities for them, pool side service was great, food at restaurants was good, the club room was nice to have access to for a quick snack