3,584 results
All reviews gondola ride mineral pool swb restaurant southwest bistro adult pool sand beach nightly entertainment pool area golf course lobby bar self parking spring break beautiful property family pool family vacation lounge chairs scottsdale resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great resort. We came out for a quick weekend and originally booked at The Scott, but that was not for us, so we decided to check the Hyatt out. They were able to give a room and we enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much. The lounge area was a nice retreat. We like the live music. The staff was very courteous. We especially like the location of the property in relation to restaurants and shopping malls.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is not the first lousy experience for us with Hyatt. Last weekend we arrived at this location Friday and upon check-in I was offered to “upgrade” to a suite for an extra $400. I went for it thinking since my family would be visiting during the day on Saturday we would have a nice place to gather. Saturday morning I left the room at 8am to meet with my family at the pool cabana I rented for the day. Speak of the pool cabana.. it is also overpriced and service lacking. So we return to the upgraded suite to relax before dinner and to my surprise the room had not been made up.. it was a mess and I was embarrassed. I called the front desk and after escalating through 3 people I could see I was wasting my time.. they could only cite “we have 400 rooms to clean” so apparently mine was at the bottom of the list. So we just left and went offsite to another venue to relax and the suite was of no use to me. Of course we were charged for it anyway.

Sorry Hyatt, a luxury hotel should be able to have guest rooms cleaned by noon.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel was amazing. I had the best check in experience with Dominic. My room was ready upon arrival and I was beyond happy. Service at the pool was amazing by Pheung she was fabulous. I look forward to heading back there soon.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2019

The Hyatt Regency at Gainey Ranch is a great place to vacation. There is a huge pool area, including an adult pool. The restaurants serve excellent food, especially Alto, which gives tickets for free gondola rides. There is a secluded mineral pool at the full service spa. Everything about this resort is inviting and satisfying. There is entertainment every evening and if you are a nature lover, there is the opportunity to be introduced to a variety of hawks. It's also a great place for a wedding. There was a huge, colorful Indian wedding the weekend I was there.

• Trip type: Traveled solo