We just returned from a wonderful stay at the Hyatt Gainey Ranch over New Year's Eve and for the Fiesta Bowl! Only complaint is that the Oklahoma Sooners lost the game!
We would recommend the hotel for anybody looking for a great resort in the Scottsdale area. The staff was wonderful and helpful and the resort was beautiful, plus my husband really thought the beds were comfortable.
We really enjoyed the large fireplaces outside and the smell of pinon in the air. I would say the only complaint was that you couldn't get a seat next to one on New Year's Eve.
There was plenty of activites for childern too. The pool was very impressive and my daughter was able to make a New Year's Eve party hat and picture frame in a craft area they set-up for families and kids.
All in All, great stay! Boomer Sooner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort