Coming to the US for just a week & after 3 nights in Las Vegas we needed a bit of rest and thats exactly what we got.
We found everything about this resort fantastic the grounds and pools were really nice and the food and service in the restaurant was execptional.
The hotel was very quiet and the level of service was high.
Had a great room overlooking a lawned area facing the tennis courts / gym area.This room was a great location but i think there were lots of these "court" areas some overlooking ponds or lakes as well.Room had good facilities including good air con and a massive television.
A great break and i would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort