I would definately stay here again! Front desk service was friendly and helpful, the room was easy to locate and spacious, the beds were very soft and comfortable. We took the kids to go swimming and there were so many different pools to choose from it was a play groung heaven for them. They enjoyed the beach area the most. A+ shopping near the resort and wonderful restaurants also. The new spa was being constructed so we had to use the old one which still served its purpose. I thoroughly loved this resort and its gorgeous grounds. The only problem was that the room was close to the lobby and you could here the band until 10pm. In future I will request a room further away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splitty, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort