I am lucky as I get to go on some business trips and stay at some nice resorts. Based on my stay, it usually ends up that I give my feedback to my wife, and we usually come back with the kids for a nice little vacation.
Wonderful resort. The staff is great, and accommodating. The concierge service is excellent. I recommend getting a bike and taking a nice ride around Scottsdale. Well worth it. The pools are wonderful, especially the adult pool with a very close bar. Live entertainment in the bar area is a nice added touch. Free Wi-Fi too.
For some reason, when you have a king room, why do you put someone in an handicap accessible room? Wouldn't that be brought up at check in?
Also, I was on the 3rd floor, and the lady that checked me in, just said to take the elevator to the 3rd floor. Well, what she neglected to say, was when your room is in the 3600 rooms, you cannot access it, from the elevator closes to the check in area. I am wondering the halls trying to find my room, and thankfully a house keeper saw me walking around aimlessly, and said that I should take the elevator up to 4, and walk a bit, and go down to 3.
Thursday morning, due to my flight being cancelled, I stayed another night. At 11:00am, I had a knock on the door, and it was the house keeper supervisor (I think) asked if I was staying another night, I said yes. At 4:30pm, my room still was not cleaned. I left my room and it looked like they were done with cleaning rooms and I ran into an employee that had a cart filled with towels and told him when they planned on cleaning my room? He looked at me and said, "Your room is not clean?" Nope. gave him my room number and walked away.
Also, check room 3618. The alarm clock does not work.
We will be back and look forward to bringing the family. As long as it's not room 3618
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort