This is one of my favorite resort hotel properties. The first time we came was in 1993, and we have returned several times with this being our most recent stay. This hotel has always maintained its beauty and its service. There have been some changes over the years, but always for the betterment of the hotel. The grounds are very lush, and has an "oasis" feel in the middle of the desert. The new area for the Regency Club is fantastic (now located in a former restaurant), with indoor and outdoor seating. While we were in the club we met Henry who went out of his way to make sure that all was well, and that guests were accommodated. Henry is dedicated Hyatt employee who takes great interest in the guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort