we visited in summer 2013 and were captivated! after initially having trouble reserving and speaking with a manager, we were offered a beautiful multi-room suite at a reduced rate to make up for the wasted time and difficulty. from the moment we pulled up to the beautiful entry way, we loved the spaciousness, modern décor, lush foliage, elegant touches, services; LOVED the fantastic pool setups, all night tennis, places to sit, lay, be alone or with people, wonderful rooms, amenities/toiletries, bathrooms; very helpful desk staff, wonderfully accommodating rec staff who helped us go for a great family bike ride; good location; beautiful local scenery and shops. would recommend and stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort