Over the Christmas break our family flew out to Arizona to spend time with my mother in law and brother in law and his kids. We stayed at the Hyatt Gainey Ranch and made that our home base. We had a lovely junior suite and my mother in law stayed with us in a regular room next door. As a platinum member we had access to the concierge lounge.
The hotel is lovely. The lobby opened up wide to the outside from the front and back. The upstairs flows to a large entrance and bellman area and downstairs to the golf course and pool. The vista to the outside with the mountains and golf course in the background is beautiful. The downstairs lounge area, with live entertainment at night is lovely and comfortable. The concierge lounge has a hot breakfast and it was quite good. Not huge but fresh and enough for everyone. The staff in the lounge, as it is in the entire property, is friendly and professional. The pool area is great. A waterside for the kids (and adults too!) and lots of seating. The pool area is kind of a maze with nice patio decking and chairs. There are adults only as well as kids areas and some hot tubs. I think they needed a larger hot tube (and perhaps one for adults only) but thats being picky. It was really quite nice.
Overall, this is a great property and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Immaculate, spacious, great service, a great golf course and the amenities are second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort