I used one of the blind booking agencies to get a great price here. The staff and facilities were great. But my room had several small unexpected things that didn't work - burned out light bulb and a bathrobe with no loops for the belt.
North Scottsdale is a bit off the beaten path which is fine for a destination resort. But works less well if you need to be in Scottsdale, close to the airport or have access to downtown.
Not sure what I got for the $25 resort fee as I didn't use any of the resort facilities.
So I give the Hyatt. B+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort