I could not sleep because the sheets were so rough and bed was so hard. they must wash them in a lot of bleach because they were incredibly rough. the bath towels were very cheap (like a low end hotel) and also incredibly rough. I spoke with housekeeping and they explained that they send them out to a service and don't know what they are washed in.
Also the hotel is like a maze. We literally had to walk down three different halls and two lobbies to get to our room.
We are very sorry we booked here. Wait staff in breakfast restaurant and lobby bar area were very slow and indifferent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort