I took my mother and sister to this resort to celebrate their birthdays. I was a little worried that it wouldn't be up to par with my normal Scottsdale resort. But i must say, this resort was absolutely lovely. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The grounds were gourgeous. this is a great place for families. there are thingsto do for people of all ages. there was a live band playing every night. I usually stay at The Phoenician. Although the rooms and restaurants weren't quite as lovely as at the The Phoneician, The Hyatt stood out for activities available as well as the liveliness of the resort. the Phoenician can be a bit on the boring side. Plus the Hyatt is a bit more easier on your pockets. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort