We celebrated my mother's 65th here, and the staff was amazing (including the babysitting company they use). My father must have called them 100+ times to make sure everything was set - I'm not exaggerating. We had 4 separated rooms in the same villa-like complex off to the east of the pool area. I thought our room was a bit small, but the master suite my parents had was quite nice. The pool area is very nice, but the heater was broken so the water was cold (the kids didn't mind). The girls loved the spa and the boys had a very good time on the golf course. We ate by the pool, tried their breakfast, and had dinner in their restaurant, and unfortunately the food was hit or miss. I'd probably go back if they had an off-season deal or promotion but I wouldn't pay full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort