The room was fine, nothing special, but nothing wrong with it either. The bathroom was very nice. It was very expensive (which is the only reason I am not giving it 5 starts), especially considering my room overlooked the driveway. What was amazing was the pool area. It was expansive, had plenty of seating and clean towels, a friendly pool staff and an adults only section. They also had a very large water slide which was a lot of fun; even though I’m 30yo and triple the minimum height requirement to use it, I couldn't get enough. The hotel is worth the visit for the pool alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort