Spent 4 nights here for a medical conference. The resort was amazing. Lovely grounds, beautiful pool complex, great service at bars and restaurants. Food is resonably priced. Spa has wonderful facilities. Rooms have outdoor terraces with 2 chairs and table. Gym is a little small but has plenty of machines. Shuttle service runs to downtown scottsdale everyday but sunday. A few blocks outside the hotel is a city bus that runs downtown every 1/2 hour, and a cab csot about $15.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort