Service A ++
Management A ++
This hotel is very spread out. The interior of the hotel is beautiful. The rooms are in excellent shape and I think they have been remodeled recently. They have several views to choose from.
The Bell Staff is very friendly and accommate all of your needs with luggage, amenities etc. You definitely need a car rental in Phoenix/Scottsdale. The location of this hotel is nice because it is North of the Airport but no so far north that is far away from central phoenix. So, you are about 30 minutes away from many other areas of phoenix.
This is one of the better hotels in Scottsdale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort