This is a lovely hotel in Scottsdale. The grounds, the pools and lobby area are spectacular. Can't be beat. The spa is one of the nicest I've ever been to. Food options are limited to one decent restaurant but there are so many options in the excellent neighborhood, choices are limitless. Starbucks in lobby open 24 hours. The pools are incredible.
The rooms have been nicely updated with great bathrooms, flat screen tv, and nice furniture. No real complaints with this property whatsoever with two exceptions - The mattress is hard as a rock and the linens and towels need to be replaced. They were very worn. But even with those two issues, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
The staff was very pleasant. Excellent front desk experience. Fabulous bell desk. Nice place! Valet parking is $28 a day or you can walk 15 seconds to guest lot and park for free.
Ask for a room with an extended balcony. Great treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort