Have stayed here a couple of times and i HATE leaving!!! This is hands down one of the finest, most beautiful resorts I have ever stayed at. From the entrance, to the pool areas, to the golf courses and the rooms...all top notch. And that legendary Hyatt service from all the employees. The Hyatt truly makes you feel welcome in any of their hotels/resorts. Every night I was there I would just sit on the balcony for hours and watch the sunset and enjoy the serenity. Because it's a resort , and in Scottsdale, it will be more expensive than most places, but the expression is true: you get what you pay for...and of all the places I have stayed, this is in the top 3...well worth it!! can't wait to go back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort