Just driving up the palm tree lined drive to The Hyatt Grand Regency, the rest of the world and bustle of the city fall away. We stayed for a very short weekend before the start of the school year and had such a relaxing and beautiful stay. Lovely room with cascading bougainvilla, views of the mountains and treetops, great dinner with no fuss about reservations or wait, and very happy to seat and serve a family with a young child. Games activities and events for kids. Perfect for everyone in the family. This was certainly one of our most memorable stays. Every aspect of our stay was exceptional. And the POOLS, really the icing on a most tasty cake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort