This resort has a fun, relaxed atmosphere that is truly an oasis in the desert. Unlike other well known resorts in the area that are pretentious filled with uptight conference attendees you feel relaxed with friendly employees and a classy but casual surrounding. Rooms are spacious but not ornate, We had a spacious patio overlooking the pool area and golf course which provided privacy. The complex is not so large that you have to walk forever to get anywhere. Even the self park area is close to the main entry. We didn't eat at any of the restaurants but we did enjoy the coffe shop with delicious breakfast and lunch offerings as well as Starbucks coffee. Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort