First of all it's a huge resort. Not just the gardens and pools, the rooms are spacious as well. But enough about sizes, this is a wonderful resort and an enjoyable place to stay. The resort is very well maintained, every were you look is always clean and tidy. The staff is very welcoming and polite and always giving you the feeling that you are an important guest. It is a bit distant from downtown Scottsdale, if you wanted to be close to the nightlife scene or the 'Fashion Square', but you get a shopping shuttle included in the mandatory resort fee and the roads are almost always clear. If you don't want to leave, they have 3 or 4 shops and a Starbucks Café in the resort. The food is great and they even have an Italian and sushi restaurants. The resort has its own golf course, tennis court and even its own lake with gondolas ride!
Unfortunately for me I didn’t get to use the spa but I did spent a lot of time in the 24-hr-gym.
The view is amazing and if you want to explore it riding bicycles, it is also included in the resort fee.
• Drink your morning coffee at one of the lair beds on the garden and enjoy the view and quiet.
• Try to get a room that is close to an elevator. It could be a long walk..
• Don’t miss the live show every night
• Be careful with the complementary margarita..
Finally, it is a great resort and I enjoyed staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst flowering cactus, breathtaking sunsets and framed against the majestic McDowell Mountains, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa features a 2 1/2-acre "water playground", 27 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, Spa, the Native American Learning and Environmental Center, an international art collection and four distinctively different restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort And Spa At Gainey Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- Gainey Ranch
- Hyatt Gainey Ranch Resort