All reviews evening reception complimentary breakfast order omelettes happy hour old town great place to stay cocktail hour fashion square mall would highly recommend this hotel living room free shuttle bed was very comfortable shuttle service rooms are large spring training fitness center tennis courts
Reviewed February 26, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Scottsdale Embassy Suites. The staff is very helpful and the suites are well appointed. The breakfast area is very well kept and the chef makes excellent made to order omelettes.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Gretchen M, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

I love our made to order omelettes too, they are the perfect way to start the day! Thanks for staying with us, we hope you'll visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

My wife and I were finishing up a a birthday trip I had planned for her going to Sedona and the Grand Canyon, it was her actual birthday and we had to fly out the next morning. I don't think she could have hoped for a better ending to the trip. The property is very attractive and well maintained, with two pools, courtyards with fountains, gardens, etc., so it was really a relaxing place. The staff were very engaging and helpful. The Head of Housekeeping even did something special for my wife when she found out it was her birthday. They had a complimentary shuttle which we used to access one of the many fantastic restaurants that are near the hotel. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the Scottsdale area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hi Daniel, We were so glad to be a part of your celebration! I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful trip, hopefully this is the start of a wonderful year for you and your wife. Thanks for choosing Embassy Suites, we hope you'll stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

This resort is walking distance from Old Town/the mall and the best dining restaurants in America. I was very impressed with the staff how courteous they were and helpful getting information. Driver took us to the best locations to eat and enjoy our leisure time.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank markcN2981UC
Gretchen M, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Thank you for your kind review. I'm so happy you were able to enjoy all that Old Town has to offer. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2017

This hotel has the chance to be great. The site is understaffed to say the least. The breakfast area was understaffed causing dirty plates and silvreware to be everywhere. The front desk is at least a 15 minute wait to talk to anyone. Don't even try calling the front desk from your room, they will not answer.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Hi Stephen, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that this was your experience, although not an excuse, the hotel was unexpectedly short-handed during a very busy week and for that I apologize. You should not have witnessed any of this. I'm hoping you were still able to enjoy some of the amenities on property. I invite you you to try us again soon and experience the great service we are known for. I hope you have a great weekend.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

I have to tell you I love Embassy Suites. I have stayed in Embassy Suites all over the country and usually stay there if I have a choice. In fact I have stayed in all of the other Embassy Suites in the Phoenix area. I have always loved the ambiance of Embassy Suites.

When I got to the hotel, I parked close to my room, whipped out my phone and requested an electronic key as I had already checked in via my mobile app. The app told me to go by the front desk to get my electronic key. So, I went to the front desk and had to stand in line for about fifteen minutes. WHAT IT THE PURPOSE OF MOBILE CHECK-IN AND AN ELECTRONIC KEY IF YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE FRONT DESK AND STAND IN LINE ANYWAY? I got standard key cards as they are easier to use anyway.

I was directed to the elevator and pushed the button to go up. The button did not lite up so I had no idea if the elevator was coming. I watied for a while and then asked the desk clerk if the elevator was working. She snapped I just had to wait a bit longer.

When the elevator finally came, we went to our room and were surprised to be walking over a cracked concrete walkway not the normal perfectly tiled or carpeted hall of a usual embassy suites.

We got to the room which was okay though it looks a bit tired even though I hear it has been recently remodeled. There is a large chip on the bathroom door and the door doesn't want to stay closed. The finishing on the bath trim is poor. Therer were no amenities like qtips or shower caps in the room. The soap dish was tilted so the soap would not stay on.

The courtyard and pool area also look tired with many cracked tiles and such. The stairways are unfinished concrete so getting to the courtyard is like going down the back stairway in most reasonable hotels

The breakfast was overcooked and cold. Again, unlike a normal embassy suites.

Security - as far as I can tell there is no controlled access to the Hotel. Anyone can just walk in a one of the unlockable side gates and have access to any part of the property.

All in all, this looks more like a cheap old resort in need of renovation than a newly -renovated Embassy Suites. We were definitely disappointed. If you want the "Embassy Suites Experience", do not stay at this hotel.

1  Thank Kondan
Gretchen M, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you for staying at the Embassy Suites Scottsdale Resort and for leaving your comments. We appreciate all feedback and will be looking into the issues that you addressed. Our goal is to always make every stay a wonderful experience for our guests and I apologize that yours did not go as planned. I hope this doesn't stop you from staying with us again, please contact me directly and I will be happy to help you with your future reservations.