We stayed at the Chaparral Suites October 2012 for five days.This being our first stop of three in Arizona. The reception staff couldn't have been more pleasant & helpful. We needed some legal papers printed off, which they did without a quibble or making a charge. We needed the services of a Notary. This they also were able to help with, as they had two on staff. Again they refused payment as we were guests. Breakfast is included, though not 5 star it was very nice & perfectly adequate. The real bonus for me was being able to sit outside for breakfast with the warmth of the sun in peace & tranquility. Rooms are spacious, the beds comfy & the linen fresh. The food in the grill bar is tasty & plentiful, with quick friendly service. In reception sits two cages that contain parrots Paco & Newman, with notices saying they bite. Paco didn't bite, as far as I know, but then when I tried to speak to him he ignored me. Newman on the other hand looked at me curiously, walked over & gently asked (in his own way) that I stroke his foot, then the other one & finally his head. So even when the hotel residents appear to be unfriendly - they aren't really. All in all we had a relaxing, enjoyable stay & would recommend Chaparral Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale is an all-suite property offering value pricing with full-service amenities. Located in the heart of Scottsdale, we are situated among 15 acres of beautiful landscaping and within walking distance to great shopping and restaurants. Entertainment, golf and cultural activities are also in close proximity. In each of our 312 suites you will find a spacious living room and bedroom, two TVs, wet bar with mini fridge, microwave, coffee/tea maker and sink, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, in-room safe, voice messaging and in-room movies. Our signature complimentary amenities include a full American breakfast and evening reception daily, individual airport transportation 6am to 9pm, in-room wired and wireless Internet and USA Today newspaper. You can play tennis, swim in one of our two oversized pools, enjoy a whirlpool or workout in our fitness center. Relax for lunch or dinner in our 4th Floor Grille restaurant or watch your favorite sport on 10 state-of-the-art HD satellite TVs in our Sports Bar. We have 50,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space (25,000 indoor/25,000 outdoor). Our 11,200 sq. ft. Chaparral Ballroom and Conference Center provides advanced technological audio-visual features, which include AV catwalk, hang points, voice and modem phone connections, T1 Internet connections and wired and wireless Internet connectivity. Also on site are two additional ballrooms and three Executive boardrooms. Our hotel also offers concierge services, car rental desk, gift shop, business center and laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Chaparral Suites Scottsdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaparral Suites Scottsdale Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Hotel Scottsdale
- Chaparral Resort Scottsdale