W Scottsdale
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)
Very Good 4/5
    All reviewssushi rokusushi restaurantbliss spaspa suitebliss productszen gardenw insidertrendy hotelpool scenepool partybachelor partylobby barentertainment districtsliding doorbars and restaurantshotel guestsfashion square
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 9, 2009

My sisters and I celebrated my graduation at the W. Heidi and Bridgitte at the front desk were very helpful and accommodating. They even remembered us from a previous stay! We had a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
    Reviewed September 9, 2009

I just returned from Scottsdale for a Labor Day weekend getaway with friends. Here's my feedback...

The hotel is gorgeous... it doesn't have great views or scenery surrounding it but it's still in a convenient location. The layout is fabulous and it's definitely the nicest W I've ever stayed in.

What I really need to mention is the staff... I am a frequent travel and Starwood Gold Member. The staff at this hotel is the best I have ever seen. I arrived on Friday afternoon and my friends weren't arriving until the evening. I was curious about a suite upgrade so Caico at the front desk kindly showed me my options. She also helped with getting me set up at the pool, recommeding restaurants ,etc. She is by far the nicest, most helpful front desk worker I have had. And she was soooo patient with me. Caico genuinely just wanted my friends and I to enjoy our stay in Scottsdale. At first I thought she was being extra nice, since I am a Gold member and fiesty New Yorker, but then I saw her interact with everyone else. She was amazing with everyone. So, remember that name when you check in. Caico! Caico! Caico!

Although I had the most interaction with Caico, I need to recognize some other staff members who made my trip special... Sarah, the concierge, gave us a goody bag for our road trip to beautiful Sedona, Brittany did the research, Alyssa left us a basket, and lisa made sure we got our pitchers of mojitos timely!

This was a great trip and I really owe it to the wonderful staff at the W Scottsdale!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
    Reviewed September 9, 2009

I frequent the W in Scottsdale often. Heidi and Brigette are always such a delight when we are there. They are friendly, outgoing, and always have a smile on their face. I will definitely be back to your establishment, just to see these 2 great girls. Their superb customer service does not go unnoticed.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
    Reviewed September 8, 2009

I spent labor day at the W with some friends and even though it rained it didn't matter that much cause they did so much to make up for it. They had a candy selection at the front desk and had some amazing music the whole weekend. I do need to warn people that it was loud on saturday night, but I didn't care cause people were just having fun even at 3 am. The staff was amazing, sopaul the concierge helped me with places to chill at night which the hotel in a prefect spot since there is about 10 within a half mile radius. The rooms are smaller then normal but the decor is wicked.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
    Reviewed September 8, 2009

The hotel was magnificent! I had a great time. Everything about the hotel was spectacular - the room. the pool, the service, everything. Billy Keyes was also very helpful and friendly. I will definitely come back to the W.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo